new ride park motocross track (parwan victoria)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motovert24

Reaction score
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yFIul-xq2KY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

most fun ive had riding in a long time. way too many people causing heaps of dust but that was expected. alot of potholes and rocks came up like normal parwan but they are fixing it after every ride which is good.

pitbike track is still the same, i didnt ride it but one of the ciniworx guys said its the same

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/waVXN5JbQKs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
^ TDR using my helmet cam following me

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YtdXGQB56lA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kqZox1zGlts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U6-aD2iH7C8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
riding the lxr around the main track. was pretty fun besides bog off jumps and no brakes

Awesome Hazza.

Thanks for sharing. You were smashing those table tops!!

Pretty keen to get out and check it all out one weekend for sure

Nah man fishing this weekend.

Also big bike is out of action. Needs a shim but I'm selling her straight after that.

[video=youtube;zmlZVkNSpSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmlZVkNSpSE&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Few changes to the track

Last edited:
Bit rough and wet in a few patches, but great video, especially with the added hitchhiker u picked up :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wasnt too rough but it was really slippery for quite awhile. couldnt do some of the jumps from lack of traction. had some help with bike setup and coaching yesterday which helped alot.
yeah that bit of mud on the cam is abit annoying.

Latest posts

Back