New Ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YamahaRacing125

Reaction score
Howdy, im new to riding and i have recently bought a Pit Pro 125cc LE, it says the transmission is all up.. can somebody give me a few pointers on riding this thanx

i think he was looking for pointers on riding sidney =P but that is a good point get the old loctite out =)

all i can say is man hold the gas on, the more power the more fun ;) you will pick it up after a while just get out there and have a go =P get a friend to go ridin with you too =) good 4 support and to watch your crashes and it gets abit boring by yourself =)

only advise i can give is count your gears neutral in the middle of a corner is not fun

enjoy the bike

where and when did you get it

nice bike mate. while running it in don't go TOO hard on it and try not to rev the crap outta it. as sid said, loctitice is a very smart choice. ahh, and ur new to riding, while running it in do it in ya backyard or a track, if ya get caught on the road there's deadly fines as you would have probably figured.
cheers

yeh when your running her in dont got too hard but dont go too soft at the same time you just gotta judge it well...

i second coolmodee01 hahaha thats why i dont really like those new engines the good old 1 down 3 ups always good you hardly every hit netural when holding her round the bush ;) no counting needed here just up and down =P

only advise i can give is count your gears neutral in the middle of a corner is not fun

I don't understand how you cannot know what gear you are in.

Sidney, its actually quite easy to forget.. I do it sometimes, pisses me off bad.

See that would confuse the crap outta me... It's not that i couldn't get used to it or adapt but i ride my road bike probably about 300kms a week which is standard pattern and then switching over to the all up engine would mean having to learn all over again (sort of).

they say neutral is at the bottom, i dont really get what that means.. ? like cause u can only start it in neutral, click it up its 1st and so on.. when u get to 4th, and u want to get back to 3rd for going down gears u would click it up again rite? im such a dumbass much needed explaining here.

I was going to get the same bike but, due to lack of places to ride ive changed my mind.
Are you from Adealide by any chance?

i sure am matey

Not meaning to be rude yamaharacing125 but it really isnt hard, i had a shit china bike that was 1 down 3 up then i bought my pitsterpro125x3r which is a 4 up tranny and u cant get more simple than that 4clicks up to go through 1gear to 4th gear then u just click down to go back to lower gears, why would u go 4 up and then up again to get 3rd???? and some one said something earlier about not knowing what gear your in......i think sidney had this one you always know what gear your in, how can you be fast if you never know what gear ur in, sorry to dribble haha but 4 up trannie IS A PIECE OF PISS youll get it

hmm.. yeah i think i get it now.. lol now u think of it does seem pretty easy.. i just got confused cause all these ppl from the place was telling me all this stuff any yea

Latest posts

Back