New rule for FOTM?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should you only be ablt to be in FOTM if you are a senior member?

• Yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters

Sidney

Reaction score
Should we have a new rule that you can only be in FOTM if you are a senior member? That way people won't be coming out of the woodwork all the time when people are posting up their pics getting them ready for the polls.

Last edited:
not senior member i think thats a little high... but i believe members and senior members should have preference over juniors so it encourages them to post more :)

i think thats a stupid rule i mean poeple might have just signed up and not have many posts

kinda like me except i signed up ages ago and then forgot about the palce until like last week :D

Yeah, I think it might only then be open for a select few people to compete for 50 of the month. I'm also sure that people would prefer to see bikes from an assortment of people rather than just a few from the same old loyal members of this site. Even though it's good we have a lot of loyal members, we still thrive on an influx of newbies too.

Nah, I dont think so.. Who cares if people come "out of the woodwork" to be in 50oftm when they have low posts

i don't rlly reckon it's a big deal, there are hundreds of senior members but i wouldn't bother rlly....

i'm still sick.. so i don't care about anything.

however FOTM should be open to all members new or old

How do you become a senior member? is it just posts? or referrals too? and how many posts are required?

Latest posts

Back