New Rule for FOTM

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 Of the Month New Rule?

• Total voters
sidney why do u care ur bike is stock and slow and those bars look like they are off a 74 gt pushie
its not like ur ever going to win
hillz would put his bike in FOTM just to piss you off
bye

official new name of 50 of the month
BOMB:- Bike of The Month Bitches then a dissclaimer 14" maximun wheel size

i said it at the start CASE CLOSED!!!!!!

and yeah jezz u said it

p.s drinking i am
watching all of the new world order series mtb madness

Last edited:
I hope everyone realizes how immature they really are, because I just want to help out the site and make the forums a better place. I have done nothing wrong. And look how the thread turns out.

And ducar.r.spec, you really need to simply grow up.

cheers

how is you trying to make a whole category for crf50's making the site better? just because you have one now doesn't make you really awesome.

Dude I would have bought this up no matter what bike I could be riding.

I didn't say at all it is specifically for CRF50's

for once sidney has in my mind come up with the goods, planet minis has a 50 and midsize of the month and it seems to work great, however i personally havent seen enough true 50s on this site to have a really good 50 of the month comp, month after month with lots of variety, maybe the name should be changed to midsize of the month and left at that???

foxico of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sit hear scratching my head

thinking crf's well u start with 1 but by the time it's good enough for a big person to ride whats left of the bike ?

i always pondered this ,if i was to waste my mony on a pitty with a brand name id have to go for a crf 70 or somethin ,anyways im still scratchin my head as to why every 1 pics on syd

he's far from boxy ,boxy knows to much and been around to long ,only problem is he is 1 eyed ,meh

but sheesh poor ol syd was only throwin ideas around ,silly at that but go easy ,i wont ban ya syd u make me larft to much

chill boys i think let sleeping dogs lie

ha ha ha ha ha ha
i just read what i did last night

but guys i closed this case at the start
and tubes well he said it to
as much as it's a great idea it is not viable to run the 2 polls it takes a little work
but i do like the bomb idea he he he
enough said

p.s i reckon somone riged the lets vote sid out bit

lol nice poll thats wat i said we should have but instead i just said pitpro of the month ... i reckon we should have this(and ban sidney ) lol:D

lmao...

i havnt been on here for awhile but i see nothing has changed
the only reason why i bag sid is because i cant see why some one would buy a nice 250cc and then sell it for a 50cc and then think hes tha kiing

hillz: tell the missus good one it made me laugh ;)

lmao...
the only reason why i bag sid is because i cant see why some one would buy a nice 250cc and then sell it for a 50cc and then think hes tha kiing

mate you said it! id do anything for a decent 250!! lol.

Latest posts

Back