NEW SA 50s RACING CLUB.............

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maylands Performance

Reaction score
Here is some great news for SA Pit bike racing guys.
Today I registered a new Pit Bike Club .The Adelaide Fast 50s Assoc Inc.[The A.F.F.A Inc]
Adelaide has been without a dedicated Pit Bike club and racing scene for too long ,so we have been working in conjunction with Peter from SA FunBikes to get things up and going,now things are finally happening.
The next vital step is finalising the Insurance,Membership fees and we are off and racing !!!
We have at least 2-3 Private tracks that are keen to get Pitties blasting around their land so get ready guys and be a part of it all.
We will post more information as details are finalised !.

Cheer Brian

AWSOME!!!! Im pretty sure I'll join, do you need any type of bike or have to be a certain or age anything?

Great to hear you're teaming up with SA Fun Bikes, this is great news. :D :D

This is also great timing because I'm building a new racing bike.

Last edited:
oi Flarry whats ya racing like gunna be like? are u just gunna mod ya pitpro or ya building a whole new one?

Great stuff Brian. Now we will be able to show that there is a 50 scene over here as well as the eastern states. I have already mentioned this to some of our suppliers. We will be able to get some support from the guys who supply Metal Mullisha and Skin gear as they are keen to support the 50 scene. Some of the other suppliers are also interested but will take time to see what we do. Stu from the 50's Brotherhood will be wrapped to see we will be racing down here now so I would think there be some representation from there also. Now the wheels are turning lets hope we can keep up with the pace ;)

Top work Guys:D

Ill support it however i can!

thats great brian, id be very keen to join once ive got my riding skills up a bit!!!

like flarry said would u have to be a certen age and stuff.

cheers

Mcanix[Peter]
Man the sheer number of Pitbikes here in SA has got to be a sign that there are many guys out there wanting to have a bit of fun together banging bars.
As we have discussed we should be able to cater for the serious Big $ racers and the guys with Clunkers that just want to putt around the tracks with thier feet draggin behind the bike and bits falling off their Pitty..LOL
Juniors and Seniors will be catered for ..Hey Even us Dinosaurs !![More bits falling off us than the bikes Eh Mcanix ??]
The A.F.F.A is a bonafide Club so no financial gain is made by MPE or SAfunbikes involvement other than seeing the 50 scene growing in SA,all Membership $ goes back to the club for growth and possibly our own A.F.F.A Pitty track one day !

Cheers Brian

Mcanix[Peter]
Man the sheer number of Pitbikes here in SA has got to be a sign that there are many guys out there wanting to have a bit of fun together banging bars.
As we have discussed we should be able to cater for the serious Big $ racers and the guys with Clunkers that just want to putt around the tracks with thier feet draggin behind the bike and bits falling off their Pitty..LOL
Juniors and Seniors will be catered for ..Hey Even us Dinosaurs !![More bits falling off us than the bikes Eh Mcanix ??]
The A.F.F.A is a bonafide Club so no financial gain is made by MPE or SAfunbikes involvement other than seeing the 50 scene growing in SA,all Membership $ goes back to the club for growth and possibly our own A.F.F.A Pitty track one day !

Cheers Brian

Sounds real good I think I'll join up for sure.

Will this club hold serious races at tracks or ride days aswell? And what saftey gear will be required?

Sounds real good I think I'll join up for sure.

Will this club hold serious races at tracks or ride days aswell? And what saftey gear will be required?

Brian and I have discussed this and have both agreed that there will be a large number of crew that will be more interested in social riding rather than competition. With this in mind we will also be looking at running ride days as well. These ride days will be at the same facilities that will be used on race days. So the less confident people will be able to try the tracks that will be used for racing and see what they would be riding on and get a bit of a feel of it and may then decide to have a go at competition stuff later.

yeeew where abous are these tracks.

will only pitbikes be able to ride them?

Hey guys.
As much as we would love to put the track locations up for all to see,that would be putting the cart before the horse.
The Insurance situation is being sorted slowly and I have to make sure everything is in place before hand.Once the Club Membership details etc are finalised we will then make membership open to riders etc. and then the track info will be made available.I know everyone is anxious to get out onto a track but we have to be patient guys.!
Ps...The AFFA Club and tracks will be for Pitbikes only !!

Cheers Brian

is it road or dirt either way im in but just want 2 no and maylands when do u reckon u will get sum more fairings?

when do u think racing will be getting started?

i want to do up my bike before i start racing and it would be nice to know how long until it gets happening

im heaps intrested.........told my mates and my cousins and they are all intrested.........all i need now is a pit bike then,,,,,,,,,,might come over brian i get one of your new 140's with the motovert replacement motor........sounds gd just need to save the penny, brian is this the same 50 race championship thats on sa fun bikes site.......what does sa fun bikes mean when its says customers only to the ride days , does this mean i have to buy my bike from there, or can i just buy some boots or parts im not sure?

My cousins mates thinkin of building a 50's track biut is still a fair way off, but its near manum is this too far for the 50 racing????? or have you already got enough tracks.........

Selling my pee-wee for $200 any 1 intrested.......or swap for either a vx,vy,vz or a ve...........lol...........just $200 is fine

Hi Rainey.
It doesnt matter who you or where you bought your bike from,the AFFA Club is open to anyone who wants to have some fun.
So once it is all sorted it will just be a matter of joining the club to either race or join in the practice days.These practice days have nothing to do with any MPE or SAFunbike ride days listed!.
Any tracks willing to allow AFFA club racing or practice days are more than welcome to contact us and have a chat about organising something in the not too distant future.!

Cheers Brian

Latest posts

Back