NEW SA MEMBER

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

150Monster

Reaction score
hey guys im a New Member i have a 150cc monster big foot pit bike and im looking for places to ride near Gawler that isnt saulty or sandy. cheers

464409_354557317919703_100000963145378_993792_568279307_o.jpg

My bike

big wheels are meant for sand. welcome to miniriders im sure someone will help you out soon.

looks like a kamikazee jobby, whered u pick it up mate? pt gawler is about 30 mins from gawler. track there u gotta pay to ride though

yea in box i built it myself! no dogy loose bolts here :) ive had nothing wrong with it so far and i go hard hahah roughly 16 hrs of riding. and yea ive been to pt gawler but not on the track just along the beach and the trails there pretty fun looking for other spots tho.

its a 150cc YX motor no mods except a pod filter.

wanted mods

pro tapper bars
bigger carby
better forks

thats about all :)

rear shock is pretty much a must for all pittys unless u buy a quality bike. look into that aswell as grips to go with the new handlebars. i got an atomik 160 mid size nitrous an so far ive changed the bars, grips, shock, carby and air filter. plans are for new swingarm and forks aswell. if u build it it will last....longer lol

pretty much, unless u wanna goto torrens island off the port river expressway. its not techincally legal but cops and **** dont really care as long as u dont dump ****.

Yeah my Mates are cop and they ate cracking down on illegal riding at torrens island, pelican point and lower light. Best to be safe and ride at port Gawler and jams

Hi guys - new Adelaide member here too. Good to see a few locals on here !

I haven't ridden at Torrens Island before, but have gone in there while on my travels and seen dudes in there. Last time I was there security came past just with a warning for guys to 'move on' etc, and I recently saw some guys out on the mudflats close to the Port-River Expressway when driving past. Not sure how you get over those drainage channels / lakes etc to get out that far ??

Have been to Pt Gawler on my 250 a while ago but not on my Pitpro

Latest posts

Back