New Set of Bars?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonP

Reaction score
Hey guys iv got a 09' Braaap maestro 150 and am considering getting new bars. I like the idea of BMX type bars because they are high and feel pretty good but dont know what brand i should go for. Am thinking Pro Taper because they seem all the go but whats ur prefrence to Bars?

Its really hard to ask people whats the best bars because everyones different. Whats the best bars in Your opinion. And also whats the best quality for price
Cheers Jason:cool:

well what sort of riding do you wanna do....i personaly like the higher bars for jumping thpugh if your racing i find the lower bars would be more comfortable but its totally what you feel comfortable with....maybe go to brapp or a pitbike shop and see if there is a few differnent bikes with different bar setups and sit on hem and see which ones you like

Yeah well i will mostly be jumping and doing a few races thro the year but not many. i reckon ill go into the braaapp store and have a sit on bikes with differnt bars cheers for the advice

pro tapers come in all different sizes, should have a browse and see what u like, or u could go renthal bars, they r good quality, but not sure if they make high ones

Latest posts

Back