New Thumperstar Factory Pro Replica

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Me Racing 38

Reaction score
Hey,
This is whats being tested as of now. and will be ridden at Mini Moto SX in Vegas in May. This is what Thumperstar/Terra Moto called the Mike Leavitt Replica that was Teasted late last year.

Its a Daytona DOHC Head that will be availible for the China Lower End. This Bike has a 131cc Kit

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/xr1million/Tstar0001.jpg

according to inside sources other options will include a Complete Daytona 119cc 4speed motor, Marzocchi 8" travel fully adj. Reb/Comp shivers, and an Elka Shock.

Things are looking up

Mike Leavitt Has Left Thumperstar for a Factory BBR Ride........... Good luck Mike

dougys ride........i`m not convinced the g/box can last..........it does look good but, even the dogshit on th back weel,,,,,,,,and thats not elka shock in that thing, xr1million told me he`s runnin stock thumpy r/shock, sounded strange to me, they`r a crappy shock

yes its Doug Sullivans new ride....could be the first time a China based Bike actually wins a Major Pitbike event.

I was told that the Elka will be a Up grade that can be ordered also the new Marzocchi Shivers. I watched this bike this summer at Round #1 of the Transworld Masters of Mini with Mike Leavitt on Board make an impressive ride on it. The bike was equipped with a Full Daytona 119cc Motor, Zokes and the Elka. and it RIPPED it looked Impressive

Last edited:
yeah doug will do well on that thing he is mega fast....last years vegas he was being beat by our own Jason"red dog" Redding, who looked to have it all rapped up until he struck troubles in the finals then just missed a podium..owell red dog will be back this year ithink.... a couple other ozzies had some real good heats and showed good speed,, Halliday led MC for some laps, timmo placed well in some, BILKO did a bradbry in stock to steal 2nd after that biffo hahah cant wait till this years vegas

Latest posts

Back