New to mini riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoulhogg

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new to mini riders.
Happy to see so many people share the same hobby as me!
I managed to pick up a custom pitbike the other month for $200!
I'm not too sure what it is so if some people could shed some light on it.
I'm lead to believe its a dhz 125 or a ciniworx 125.

Pics would make identifying possible :)
Welcome to miniriders, im zac

haha hey dude!
was on my ipad and wouldnt upload pics. will get on that now :D

yea, as i said. im not 100% sure on what it is.
i think it may be a dhz 125 with a different swingarm

with a longer shock by the looks of it :)
i dont know how long your swingarm will last if the chain rubs on it like that

hey mate, welcome to miniriders! we all share the smae passion of minis as you, so make yourself at home! nice bike btw, absolut killer for the price, and you might wanna look into a chain slider aswell :)
cheers,
jack

The swing arm has a chain slider on it already :)
I have to get around to tightening up my chain. The bike is up on my stand though and it takes both wheels off the ground so the rear is sitting quite bait higher than it usually does.
Has anyone got ideas on how to improve the performance of the bike at a low price?
It already has a big bore exhaust and I'm already using the best fuel from the servo.
Also I wanna get some custom graphics made up. Anyone know good sites or people who can make them?

a couple of things you can do, the best one is to ride it alot, then just buy a bigger cc motor or if you really have enough cash then a daytona 190 and be done with it...
you could go to a flatside carby for more on/off power

Yea, I was thinking of just slapping in a 160 and be happy with the power. It's just lacking GO!
Any good sites to get a good deal on a motor?

Yea, I was thinking of just slapping in a 160 and be happy with the power. It's just lacking GO!
Any good sites to get a good deal on a motor?
2nd hand bike is the way i reckon if your carefull..
other than that you will get one for 600 new
also i would go for a ho motor or 155 because they come with a 6 plate clutch which is a necessity

Yea I was going to slap a 160 into it, it's just lacking some GO!
Know of any good sites to pick an engine up for cheap?

dhz.com.au would be where i would go, there reliable and there prices are fair

Sorry for double post haha, cheers for the advice.
I'm located in Melbourne

well dhz would be your best option, but theres also a 160 ho motor on here for sale for 350, and comes with carb and electrics. its a bargain at the price, just freight would be a bit annoying. IMO it would be your best option, as to get you current engine to go aswell as the 160, you'd spend alot more than just buying the 160.

Latest posts

Back