New to the mini bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickey

Reaction score
Hey.

I've been racing MX for a few years now but my mate and I want to build a pit bike track in his paddock.

Building the track is fine, we need to know which bikes are going to do us good i.e no snapping frames. I am 6' and weight approx 94kg and my mate is the same height but weights 60 odd kg the bastard!!

Most likely at looking at getting the bikes from ebay, so any recommended ones and modifications that MUST be made.

Cheers

Thanks for your help.

Just a quick question, is the DPRO 160 going to hold my weight? And with the upgrades from DHZ is it worth getting the upgraded exhaust and carby?

Also and good tracks for the mini bikes in the hunter valley area?

Thanks for your help.

Just a quick question, is the DPRO 160 going to hold my weight? And with the upgrades from DHZ is it worth getting the upgraded exhaust and carby?

Thanks for your help.

dhz 160 will yes. i be running one next year, umm i'm jst under 6" and around 90 give or take a few.. i think they go up too 125 or 150 kg.

Maximum Speed: >120kph*
Maximum Load: 120kgs
Fuel Capacity: 5.5L
Engine Oil Capacity: 1100ml

Where did you get those stats?

Heres what the DHZ site claimed:

Maximum Load: 140kgs
Fuel Capacity: 3L
Engine Oil Capacity: 900ml

And as far as upgrading the carby and exhaust, if you have the $$ then the OKO carb is a good upgrade, but not a neccessity

Maximum Load: 120kgs
Fuel Capacity: 5.5L
Engine Oil Capacity: 1100ml

I see, these stats are for the more expensive DHZ outlaw 160R, I think he was after the dpro 160,

But yeah as I stated in previous post the stats for the DHZ Dpro 160 are:

Maximum Load: 140kgs
Fuel Capacity: 3L
Engine Oil Capacity: 900ml
Tube Diameter of Muffler: 30mm

Latest posts

Back