New to the site and pitbikes,...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theb3ar417

Reaction score
*EDIT ignore the attatched i cant delete it for some reason

But not too two wheels, nor the sport. sans the details im 22 and a chadwick missouri native. ( if any of you are familiar with our trails in the area), blah blah blah, this that, audi a4 built to the teeth, raptor 660, a few sport bikes. but here i am tonight. I traded a 2005 ninja 250 that was wrecked twice by the P/O and i picked up for $450, rode it home and it sat til i found a trade soooooooo........

wbOAa.jpg

IMG_1070.JPG

+ Another frame and 90CC auto and a big ol box fulla parta, wheels brakes, plastics, tank forks etc everything for the other bike and 200 dollars.....

Now my question WTF is it?

Attachments

• IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    734.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
i know the complete bike is a lifan 110, but could any tell what the frame is? no markins what so ever, judging by the rear im assuming its an older bike

She's a China mate, markings don't mean much because there were trillions made and those that were the same were marked with different names depending on what factory or company built it. Newer style bikes are easier to distinguish but older ones like your bike are harder

Well, all i know is once it gets warmed up and my ass gets numb from the hard seat its a blast lol, falling in love hour by hour

Latest posts

Back