New to this

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROLLAS13

Reaction score
Hey guys I want to get into rc drifting. What would you guys recommend for a good starter car I would prefer a RTR car or even second hand. I have been looking at the hpi range like the e10 and the sprint but have heard mixed reviews.

Thanks

Hey guys I want to get into rc drifting. What would you guys recommend for a good starter car I would prefer a RTR car or even second hand. I have been looking at the hpi range like the e10 and the sprint but have heard mixed reviews.

Thanks

look for a car with alot of aftermarket mods available... if your lookin second hand you will most likley want a digital radio system like 2.4GHZ
remember while drifting engine power is not everything so dw searching for heaps and heaps of power because you prolly will not use it..

if you are buying new you will prolly want to get a lipo powered car at stock because the batteries tend to last longer per pack and are more consistant (the dont live longer though) and you need a balance charger

you should have some fun drifting without breaking to many parts... i wish i could say the same about my car i just broke my motor, melted a spur gear and broke a drive shaft....
but i guess i was asking for it putting a 4s battery through my stock setup :p

look for a car with alot of aftermarket mods available... if your lookin second hand you will most likley want a digital radio system like 2.4GHZ
remember while drifting engine power is not everything so dw searching for heaps and heaps of power because you prolly will not use it..

if you are buying new you will prolly want to get a lipo powered car at stock because the batteries tend to last longer per pack and are more consistant (the dont live longer though) and you need a balance charger

you should have some fun drifting without breaking to many parts... i wish i could say the same about my car i just broke my motor, melted a spur gear and broke a drive shaft....
but i guess i was asking for it putting a 4s battery through my stock setup :p

Thanks for the info man. I was looking at this, even though I wanted rtr

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/other-automotive/yokomo-kunnyz-jzx100-chaser/1015696814

My mate said it's a good deal...

thats not bad...
if i were to get into rc drifting i would go for a nitrorcx car prolly but after you get one you understand them so then you just wana build your own bigger and faster than before :p

Latest posts

Back