New Toy - RevolutionMX 175

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha probably best we keep it like that mate ... let's just say it's sorta like learning to play stairwayto heaven on the guitar ..sure ya might get a few cheap thrills but pretty soon ya realize it aint really hard and all a bit of a wank ... or like maccas is sorta like the masturbation of eating ......( ie it's always the same and never really as good as the real deal ) toedrags are the masturbation of wheelstands ... but yeah best just to forget you ever heard the term :laughing-smiley-002

bahahah

nice to see you got your bike mitch

Staying in Umina Beach to be exact. Bit of a way out. Happy to hook people up with petrol as a way to say thanks for coming to get me. :)

your right around the corner from me mate

im in kincumber

by the way i would make sure you got some locks on that being in umina or it will dissapear very quickly

im in kincumber

by the way i would make sure you got some locks on that being in umina or it will dissapear very quickly

Thats a good call. Thanks for letting me know. ;)

im in kincumber

Forgot to ask - Where do you ride PBK?

Any chance you would be going riding before the 4th of Feb (I fly to Vegas then). Cheers!

Forgot to ask - Where do you ride PBK?

Any chance you would be going riding before the 4th of Feb (I fly to Vegas then). Cheers!

sometimes i ride around my place but its nothing special there used to be a few tracks but no one maintains them anymore

but i might be going to pacific park before the 4th

Latest posts

Back