"NEW TRACK" kartmania gepps cross, Adelaide

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
hey i thought i would let everyone know that Kartmania, Gepps cross have extended their track to make it even betta, the manager said it should be open next month, so it should be pretty wiked. Its a sweeper too....... cya there

awsome i'll have to check it outt, it'd be sooo good if you could ride 50s there as supermoto's!!

we should organize a mini motard day there if its possable, that would be sweet! :D

nah guys its a go kart track ONLY!
it would be awesome to run motards there , i asked the manager and he said its too dangerous, the insurance doesnt cover motards

I reckon we should do a go kart gp there soon
ITs $50 each and you get

1 * 10 lap qualafying
3* 15/20 lap races
with a trophy for the winner

If anyone is keen this should be wiked , we could wait a month for the new track to get made or we could do it sooner.

We need 8 people minumum with a max of 10 so if anyone is keen register your intrest in this thread. And we can go from there. This will be for ultimate bragging rights.................lol

cheers

yeah, ruby was asking the dude if they could put mini motards on it ages ago and yeah, same reply... plus they'd b*tch about it costing them too much money.

yeh its fair enuf tho...... cos all it takes is for one rider to sue them and they will close down ....so they wouldnt even try it...... one of the guys who works there rode his pocket bike there and he reckons the tracks not open enough to ride smoothly.........he sed it was sketch so i can see why they dont let motards on there..........so are you keen for the gp

yeah sounds like fun... I think I'm a bit younger than yous though...

Last edited:
oops sorry to double post but i recon we should wait for the bigger track, then i can drive down on my p's :D

Latest posts

Back