new track opening in 12 months time

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mryz

Reaction score
hey guys i have found out some usefull info i was at murry brige at the weekend and i went in to brigland motorcycles and they told me about this new track opening there well here is the run down on it

it is going to be built with in the next year the goverment have just given approval on the land

it will be built on 400acres

there will be:
a motorcross track
a motard track
a enduro track
a car track
and heaps more

they arte building the motorcross track first to get it open for us and it is to all general public and the best part is the goverment give them the land to give us some where to ride and it will be open 7 days a week with good opening and closing times and that is all the info i got but i will keep u posted

Last edited:
^^^ya sounds to good to be true but hey fingers crossed for you guys :D

this is not a joke go to brige land motorcycles there and they will tell u the same thing i have :)

i read in the freerider mag that shuie is the one who has organized alot of this, hats off to him :D

yeah im reading the newest issuie now, is it in his colum thing?? will have to read over it again.

Last edited:
^^^page 54 bruz..................you queenslanders are so very lucky :cool:

i live in N.S.W. used to live in QLD but i didn't like it so got the whole family to move:p

Latest posts

Back