New Track - Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flarry

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
Today we built this track in my backyard, check it out.
And heres a short vid of some of the jumps.
YouTube - Jumps on new pitbike track

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Last edited:
09.jpg

10-1.jpg

And thanks to john rogers for helping us build it!!

Last edited:
hey sick flarry! did you get in the front end loader??

I gotta come for a ride soon :)

looks like fun.. keep the pics coming
Hope you have a skidlid on when you hit the ramp!

Yer thats just my mate who didnt bring his riding gear and he was just taking it for a quick test ride.

nice !ramp set up looking good!
Not sure bout the tree in pic 4?haha could be a prob? but good work!!

Yeah theres alot of tree's hehe. just gotta be a bit carfull, you dont go that fast on it anyway.

hey sick flarry! did you get in the front end loader??

Used an excavator with a backhoe and a bobcat.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Last edited:
took about 6 hours to build, just uploading some short vids i got.

Put a vid up of the some of the jumps, will get better footage later.

Check first post.

Yesterday I did about 100 laps and its like magic, some parts are a little rough or sandy but you can come into those burms at nearly any speed hehe, the jumps are really good, it all works really well.

Wheres your fuckin helmet??? FFS ive seen cracked heads, brain damage and death from not wearing a scratch hat! But maybe u dont wana ride for much longer as its very hard to ride when ur brain is mashed

Wheres your fuckin helmet??? FFS ive seen cracked heads, brain damage and death from not wearing a scratch hat! But maybe u dont wana ride for much longer as its very hard to ride when ur brain is mashed

read the previous posts, thats my mate he didnt bring his riding gear so he just did ONE lap, hes nearly got enough gear for two people and he allways wears it.

Hey mate whats the dimentions of ur ramp??? how high/long ect because im making a ramp in metal work at school and this one looks like it flows pretty good so if u could get the measurments for me thatd be choice ! Cheers -Jason

Latest posts

Back