new tyres fot my rx 50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gros21

Reaction score
well looking for a set of tyres for my motovert rx 50 110/70-12. just a arround town bike.

Mmmm sava site listed no 110/70 do like the look of them

Rim is super skinny not sure how fat of a tyre a can run? Front has heaps of meat left.

I'm hoping rear has 'just' enough meat for Rwc.

Mmmm sava site listed no 110/70 do like the look of them

Rim is super skinny not sure how fat of a tyre a can run? Front has heaps of meat left.

I'm hoping rear has 'just' enough meat for Rwc.

2mm of tread check it yourself with the back of a vernier caliper..
Run what was designed for the etc whats on it now..
you dont need a fat tyre untill you do a engine swap.. maybe a bigger one on the front just go for mags though if there your thing

Or... sell the bike to me :)

i ran sava mc16's on my old rx and they were killa grip and held up nicely

i have ridden with brigstone bo2's i think there called..
Okay grip in the dry (compared to slicks) i think you would not need more grip than that on a 50.. i was on a gpx 125, i could not get the rear end to slide coming out of a corner (very very hard) and i never lost the front end (okay maybe once but i was pushing real hard)
in the wet it was quite okay however i could slide whenever i wanted too and when i pushed i managed to highside twice

It's got a 125cc but engine has a dress up kit so I've got no idea what it is.

It's just above the wear indicators. I'm building a 184cc z50 so this rx is just a toy.

$850 can't complain actully I'm over the moon.

h9f3.jpg

Yea worth 1800 easy Espically with a 125 in it.

well, if u ever get bored, or want mored power, you can always upgrade the engine to a 160ho or if money permits a daytona anima 150/190. would be an absolute weapon on the streets rolloing a setup like that :)

That's what my z50 runs a 160ho with 184bb kit. Ill c how it goes 1st it's a run arround the z50 will be the weapon

Latest posts

Back