newbie and his bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmoe

Reaction score
hey guys...
i have just bought my self my first pitbike and have already had to do a rebuild and now need to replace the back wheel and tyre after 2 weeks of ownership ... i am now worried that the bike may need a little overhaul to make her a little more safer as ive heard rumors that atomik skimp a little on quality so was wondering if anyone could help me with a rundown on what any new owner should do to their bikes to make them more reliable and safer

well as it stands now ive busted two back wheels and the gear box really isnt liking what im throwing at it and the suspension is way too soft i know its an ebay junker. and a whole lot more will go wrong down the track

so do i cut my losses and get like a cr125 or maybe, ive seen alot of these braap bikes getting around and for the price it makes me wonder if they r worth the money put down on them??

You weren't at frankston mx track tonight were you buy any chance?

You are better off getting a ciniworx if you are around that area. There more up to date and better prices! cxz175 (rrp 2500) for the kill over a braaap yf classic (rrp 4500).

Cinis have linkage and a 175cc motor. Braaap is a 150cc and no linkage :( Plus heard you can get the same bike braaap make from the USA for 1500 au dollars and shipping is 1000.. so 2500 from the usa. Ahh I'm gonna be in trouble for that :p

ohhh dam im spewing now rach. i just got a braap. yeh i was at franga mx that night and yes i know i was probly pretty funny lookin with missing plastics and wearing work clothes hahaha. i was gonna come say hello to you today but u were busy talkin to other people and i was leaving so maybe next time lol happy bithday by the way too.. all in all im happy with the new braaap the guys were real helpful today with the aftersales customer service. big ups to that !!!!

so here she is: 2011 maestro
24092010647.jpg

Last edited:
Your chain looks a little tight :p

Love them red wheels! Hopefully next time we are both riding franga I will have my braaap 88. It sorta looks like your bike had a baby and it's my 88 ha ha.

thats swesome i think i might have seen a pic of it on the miniriders facebook page, looks like a tough little machine. do u race or sumthin race u got a few bikes by the sounds of it

Latest posts

Back