Newbie, needs technical help from experts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sydrider

Reaction score
Hello,

I just bought my first bike, a zeedee 100cc to learn and play around with. It is a 2003 model, two stroke in decent condition.

I have started having issues. I stalled it and it won't start properly now. I have to kickstart and hold accelerate or the motor will die. It also blows out alot of white smoke, and now dies whenever it feels like.

Any help appreciated.

Check the sparkplug, If it is o.k, try the carby. Will only be a spark or fuel problem. Dont attempt to pull the carby apart unless you got some1 who knows what they are doing with you. I think it is your plug. Maybe your fuel/oil mixture is a bit off. Good luck

Yes. it dies if i don't rev. Smoke may be from oil/petrol, as I just poured in some two stroke.

Plugs? as in electrical plugs? I hope its not 2 sparkplugs leading to nowhere. ( china has really lost it if there is).Jokes. unscrew sparkplug and check for oil/carbon build-up. May need to clear the gap on the bottom of the plug.
OH and what do you mean u just poured two stroke in? You need to ratio the fuel to oil. If you bought pre-mix from a servo then this is usually for boat motors. you may need to check out what ratio is needed.
I run my CR250 on 30:1 but this may not suit your bike.

Last edited:
idle screw is in, tried twisting it around just idles harder but still needs to be reved to idle. Or it will stall.

Pickaninny-
Plugs aren't spark plugs. just two rubber plugs.

Bought two stroke valvoline from bigW, it said it's for racing motors had a motorcycle pic on it. How do I check out ratio?

Check this out it might help. Start lean(less oil)maybe 25mls oil to one litre fuel. It may help with smoke. Rubber Plugs may be for headlight or taillight etc...Wouldnt worry too much bout these
Link to ratios. Hope this helps.2 Stroke Fuel-Oil Ratios

Last edited:
Plugs i was tlaking about are just little clear rubber tubes. One end was connected to somewhere till i pulled it out. I doubt they are for lights as I don't have any.

I think its is a spark plug problem.

Check this out it might help. Start lean(less oil)maybe 25mls oil to one litre fuel. It may help with smoke. Rubber Plugs may be for headlight or taillight etc...Wouldnt worry too much bout these
Link to ratios. Hope this helps.2 Stroke Fuel-Oil Ratios

Does this mean I need 25mls of oil to every litre of petrol i put in? This will stop the smoke?

And the fix the idling issue, i should check sparklpugs and carby? for a clean?

Thats what I would be running. Every 125ml to 5 litres of fuel is what most people use

WOE WOE WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Is it even a 2stroke engine in this thing?????????? I did a little bit of a search and the only ZeeDee I can see are 4stroke's, looks like a copy of the honda in the 90, and it says 4stroke 125cc but I cann't find a 100cc anywhere so before yo go thowing oil in the fuel, make sure it's a 2stroke!, and not a 4stroke!.
And if you find it's a 4stroke pull the spark plug out and see if it is oiled up(WET with oil) if it is then clean it off and then drain the fuel(CAREFULLY!! don't spill it everywhere)and put fresh fuel in and try again.Oh and DON"T put 2stroke oil in the engine oil side of a 4stroke! use only 4stroke motorbike engine oil, not car stuff cause some have friction modifiers and they affect your clutch so best to stay away from them.
BIT

It's a two stroke 100cc. There's one on ebay atm exactly the same, under trailbike 100cc,check it out mines identical.

Hello, sorry people.

One more question. There is twist lid near the kick pedal. What could this be. Is it another oil tank?

sydrider, you should really post some pictures up... this will give us a better idea of what you are trying to explain... as for the tubes, they might be over flow lines? no one has mentioned choke, so id say have a look at where the chock is positioned (on the carby, usualy left side of the motorcycle)

Latest posts

Back