Newbie, needs technical help from experts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it could be on? resulting in a bike not running without throttle! i think the down position is when they are off... i never looked at mine i hate the flat slide chokes they give me the sh!ts

Yes choke is okay. Does the gear box need oil?? There is a tank i think it is for the gear box.

SYDRIDER

mate theres more than enough ppl here tryn to help ya mate

but u need to help us help you

post some pics if ya can upload them to ya pc

if ya need help posting pics pm me i'll step ya thru it

but u got to understand were guessing here as no 1 seems to no the bike

cheers

Drop my bros camera, so pictures won't be up until repaired.

Bike is running at the moment. Sometimes starts first kick, other times need a few kick.

Dude, did you say there is a "twist lid" near your kickstart?

Isn't that the dipstick LOL

Oh ok so it is a 2 stroke good stuff.On the one on E-bay it says it's oil injected so it should have an oil bottle for the 2 stroke oil and the gearbox is seperate and uses motorcycle gear oil in that.Now if it is oil injected 2stroke it dosn't need oil added to the fuel thats what the oil injection does,so makesure the oil bottle for the 2 stroke oil injection has oil in it.The gearbox may have a dip stick in the twister top down on the engine if it hasn't then it will ussually say somewhere close to that some thing like OIL 200cc if this is the case and there is no dip stick then the only way to know that the oil level is right is to drain the gearbox and refill it with freash oil(it's not a bad idea anyway if you have been learning to ride on it cause you probably have been giveing the clutch a workout.If you don't know what your doing get someone who does to help you.There will be a drain pug under the engine/gearbox somewhere remove that and let the oil drain out put the plug back in, don't over tighten it!! just snug is good so it wont come out(remember its only sitting there it not holding the engine in)fill it back up with MOTORCYCLE gearbox oil to the right amount and your done.
BIT

Spot on bit Oil injected 2 stroke.

But if oil injection is not working!! and no oil in bottle or has been bypassed.

Then oil needs to be added to fuel.

Some riders do bypass oil injection to know for sure that the mix is right.

But clean out air filter, float,jets and fuel system and buy the right type of sparkeplug.

Those 2 wires were do they come from and what colour (possable feed to cdi/idle)

Post a pic and tell us how its going after that.

update

This a photo of the tank I was tlaking about. What fuel shoud i put in?
P1010343.jpg

these are the mystery pipes. I bent them out so you can see they go nowhere.

P1010343.jpg

P1010348.jpg

P1010351.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that tank is where the oil goes in.
the two pipes arent supposed to go anywhere.

what oil? There is another tank under the seat for engine oil. Whats this one?

Latest posts

Back