newbie sayn hi

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skruba

Reaction score
hay lads oh n ladettes,
names jeff been ridin minis for awhile currently ridin a crf50 (kinda) built it myself
*crf50 04 frame
*i shock and foes racing swing arm
*usd fronts i had lying around
*125cc lifan engine
*pro taper se hangers
*1/4 turn throttle
prob more gettin tired, have had atomiks and other ridiculous things but i think buildin it yourself is safer, also have a 2002 cr80r currently gettin rebuilt so can sell if any ones interested....when get some fotos ill post em up like trails and shit aswell as me bikes.
cheers guys skruba:cool:

you've raped that crf by putting china motor and forks in lol :p

got any pics of this abomination?

welcome to miniriders

wouldnt call that a crf50.... dump the lifan motor and put the honda back in!

You shoud get a HONDA CRF 50 ENGINE in it..
Put some pics up
W

yea will get round to piccys next ride i go on flat out at work lately.
i dont have a honda 50 motor hence the cheap china motor, and the usd are heaps better than the stockers i hardly feel a thing with my suspension.
cheers for the comments always welcome to ideas.
skruba

should of kept the stock forks then put +1 fork legs on,fork bushings,H/D fork springs. would be much better then china forks.

yeah and there sooo bad thats why im telling him not to get them, really heavy forks

not any ''good'' china forks really some better than other. and china forks is your best option if your on a budget and dont wanna spend 800 on forks, and if you were to spend 800 try get a second hand honda 50 motor!! or with a 88 kit if your luckey and can get one for reasonable price,
and welcome mate

would love a honda motor for me beast but it never had 1 when i aquired it where would i find 1.
it puts out decent power on the china motor i enjoy it anyway, but theres no other mini riders in my town i made my mate buy a 150 just so i had some one to shred gears with.

all stripped for a refresh ill add fotos of the rebuild wen complete to this thread

Latest posts

Back