Newly purchased frame..Wat ya all think???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, same frame as mine on the elite, just mine has the red tree and top motor mount and yours has over peg brake peddle mine has under..

There sweet frames hay !!! Bit of info for ya, If you haven't got this far already is you have the loosen all the allen heads on both sides of the outer lower frame sections to fit the motor in... it's a real tight fit and you wont get the motor in (or out) without loosening them.. well both my stock lifan 140 and my lifan 150 wouldn't anyway... also I haven't been able to find a flat peg bar that fits the frame yet but thats just a personal thing I hate the peg bars that have the turned up ends which are the more common ones.. Lookin at yours in the pics it looks flat !! Is it ??

What forks are you goin to run ??? and you should only run a maximum of a 280mm shock in the rear or it will have to much downward angle on the swingarm and your chain will rub hard on the chain slider and ware it out quick as !! like within a ride or two !!!!

Also, I'd still like to know where you got one so cheap you lucky man you !!! lol

yep, same frame as mine on the elite, just mine has the red tree and top motor mount and yours has over peg brake peddle mine has under..

There sweet frames hay !!! Bit of info for ya, If you haven't got this far already is you have the loosen all the allen heads on both sides of the outer lower frame sections to fit the motor in... it's a real tight fit and you wont get the motor in (or out) without loosening them.. well both my stock lifan 140 and my lifan 150 wouldn't anyway... also I haven't been able to find a flat peg bar that fits the frame yet but thats just a personal thing I hate the peg bars that have the turned up ends which are the more common ones.. Lookin at yours in the pics it looks flat !! Is it ??

What forks are you goin to run ??? and you should only run a maximum of a 280mm shock in the rear or it will have to much downward angle on the swingarm and your chain will rub hard on the chain slider and ware it out quick as !! like within a ride or two !!!!

Also, I'd still like to know where you got one so cheap you lucky man you !!! lol

hey mate :)
yeah im goin g to be running yx160 an dfork wise im going ether AS02's or something simler in qaulity as i never had a problem wit them before.

lmao well dude i was in right place at right time and wammo....smiko frame for 3 hunge

can u post some pics of urs and also what length fork u running?
and yes my peg mount is falt not angled like some :)

ill keep this thread crankin as the project moves on

Last edited:
any one got some forks for sale???
needa get this puppy rollin

My forks (DNM's) are 640mm from top of leg to center of axle !!

Get either Fastace AS01's or DNM forks

bummer, I so want a flat peg bar !! dont want a normal style one (lifted at ends) Do you ??

I'll get you some pix of my bike tomorrow...

Cheers..

Hey i got off my ass an got an acc up and running : )
Yeah you were so lucky that i didnt bid against you lol
$300 Good buy if you ask me......

welcome :p
im picking some dnm forks up today so should be complete by tonight just gotta sought the engine out and no nuetral factor

still wannna see these elite photos

welcome :p
im picking some dnm forks up today so should be complete by tonight just gotta sought the engine out and no nuetral factor

Now you got front forks put it back together and take it down to bikes plus and let them sort out clutch problem, no point selling a brand new 150cc engine because of a little hurdle :cool:

im back and front forks are fitted to my new tripple clamp
looks fat,tommoz ill fit fingine and wire everything backtoghter

did ya order ya shock??

pitty about the tripple clamp
engine goin in today so should be sweet
also gotta get the short stroke model from dnm in rear shock as shes shitting full tilt lol

ill post some pics soon as i gotta get a digi cam again
fitted engine and now just gottta line up bottom bolts to peg mount

looks like its going to be a cunt

and also looks to sit nicley now with all plastics and tank on

ill post some pics soon as i gotta get a digi cam again
fitted engine and now just gottta line up bottom bolts to peg mount

looks like its going to be a cunt

and also looks to sit nicley now with all plastics and tank on

Ill try come over when it cools down and give you a hand
Was going to pop in after we went out but its way to FU%$ing HOT!!!!

Sorry I took so long to get pics !!!

But here they are...

P1040214.jpg

P1040184.jpg

P1040223.jpg

P1040222.jpg

And also it's best to leave all bolts for the motor loose and all the mounting braket bolts loose also while your doing the bottom/peg mount bolts !!! it just makes it easier to get it all lined up !!!

why is it like every dammm china bike the subframe has the most awfull bend , mine did so i smacked it with a big hammer so the seat actually looked like a flat seat lol i reckon it makes it look so bad!

but that does look like a veeer good bike! but yer.

Nar man that seat is not a total flat seat !!! if I put my seat of my CRF on it which is a flat seat then its sweet !! so yeah it's not the sub frame it's the seat itself... well thats in my case anyway !!!

im struggling with the peg mount and bash plate bolts 4 in total as they wont line up nicley

fat bike dude
im gonna be running same set up as u but trying to get a crf50 standard seat

also can u post a pic of ya oil cooler mount bracket as i needa fabricate something and all ive got so far is a loose template for fab shop

cheers

Latest posts

Back