Next Brisbane Ride Day .

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Idea's people ??

A place to camp out for the hole weekend would be good.

But there isnt much for that .. Glen echo probably , whats that like ? and the farm

Single days , we should try Parklands at kenilworth , fun place and fairly cheap .
And we should definitely try to get a day at reedy creek mx track , near the goldcoast.

Anyway , another day around the xmas time would be the go .

so get some ideas up people !!

And thanks all that came to blackduck!

Dirt Bike Parks

Last edited:
glen echo is pretty bad, could do biggest jump there on my 88 and that was pretty much it ,and is only 2 tracks i think?
Kenilworth sounds better as is closer to me haha , and could maybe do a day out there and if wanted could do at mine? if crew were keen? somthing bit diff? and got ramp?

yer kenilworth is pretty good i reckon , only done about 20 minutes of riding thereon a big bike , but i reckon it would be pretty sick on a mini .

I would love to come to yours bretto but not on a midsize lol , so hopefully soon ill have something smaller

I'm keen to take my 110 to brettos for a ride lol. Aslong as your young fella doesn't show me up on his stocka! Lol.

Reedy sounds good though

Latest posts

Back