Next Minitard Event 17th Oct 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_crf50_here

Reaction score
Hey guys a quick update to let you know that the next MINITARD event will be held on the 17th Oct at Archerfield Mini Motoplex 63 Colebard Street West, Acacia Ridge 10am – 2pm not on the 31st Oct as advertised.

only 11 days away - short notice I know but it's possible that this will be the last event at Archerfield due to council issues.

Lets make this one the best yet and prove them wrong!

Pete
MiniTard - Minimotard Track days in the south east : Ride, recover, repair, repeat

Yeah, I will get onto my painter to hurry up on my frame, should be out there for sure..

I have heard of the council trying to close us down, but never really thought it would happen...

Anyone want to buy a motard?! lol

If they close down - where else can we go then lakeside? We shoul all put an effort in to find alternative!
Where was it that the last QLD was hold? We could maybe do a monthly thing there?

Nanango was where they had the Aussie Titles at.

(near Willow Bank I'm pretty sure)

Maybe Mini motoplex could look into relocating to the now vacant Acherfield speed karts location if council issues are with current site.

Damn, it will be sad if this really is the last ride day at archie and I don't even get a rider there because my gay ass tyres & rims haven't arrived still

That track near Toowoomba looks tight ass though, anyone know if they would consider minitards at all???

Less talk more action - lets all chip in and see if we can find and arrange another place to ride in the Brisbane area (Sorry Lakeside but it's just so bloody damn hard to get power and still be below 85dB)

Nope. Sadly enough, I won't be there... found out today I don't have a ride. Just got the bike back together and running sweet aswell. :thumbdown:

hope everyone has a good one though..

Beautiful weather isn't it ?
2a7dda22.jpg

Get some pickies up!!!
shame d&%K head from Tbolt hadn't sent my wheels.
I would have been there with bells on

Latest posts

Back