Next MiniTard Track Day - Sunday 8th Aug 10-2pm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be there on my mso and my 10incher w/ dirt tyres so I can have a ride with Troy. lol

bump...
we need 40+ people not 4!
cmon pplz support motarding!
even if youve never ridden anything but your backyard just give it a go!
remember we need 40 not 4!!!

ill come to one towards the end of the year...that way the bikes done and i can organize some accom..

Thats if there is going to be any track days on?

I'm on 3 acres 15 min from the track, if anyone wants to road trip it up/down your welcome to pitch a tent & use showers and stuff for free. There is HEAPS of fire wood for a camp fire etc so your welcome to stay if you'd like too.
Won't stand for any drinking games or bull shit around my kids tho (and no bike riding in yard either!!!)

Last edited:
see how we go , i just got a daytona 150 to thro in the crf and make it pretty much a full time motard bike im keen as , as long as old mate can have my bike back together

I'm on 3 acres 15 min from the track, if anyone wants to road trip it up/down your welcome to pitch a tent & use showers and stuff for free. There is HEAPS of fire wood for a camp fire etc so your welcome to stay if you'd like too.
Won't stand for any drinking games or bull shit around my kids tho (and no bike riding in yard either!!!)

Good to know mate oh and just to let you know..im 29, married with kids to mate so i can see where your coming from.

ill be bringing the missus for the weekend so will prob motel it, but might leave the bike and trailer there if possible when the time comes?

Cheers, Wayne

Latest posts

Back