Next Minitard track day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome as dude.. I will be there for sure.. I will try and bring a rider or 2.. Couple of my mates I work with were keen to see what it's all about..

I'm in the same boat.. I won't lend my bike out freely.. Mates only..

Hey man, what's required at these mini motard tracks?
my lil bro has recently completely f`ed my old mini, so i'll probably be able to motard the lil beast by then

here ya go mate

General requirements to ride on the day

Motard or mud pit bike
Horizontal motor
Helmet (Australian Standards)
Gloves
Full leathers or jeans, long shirt, elbow & knee protection

holy crap is that all?!
that's pretty damn sweet haha, i went along to a motard event where you needed an approved oil catch can, rubber pegs and a carby that didn't leak when the bike is tipped and all this other safety crap
I'll be there for sure!

General requirements to ride on the day

• Motard or mud pit bike
  • Horizontal motor
  • Helmet (Australian Standards)
  • Gloves
  • Full leathers or jeans, long shirt, elbow & knee protection
  • Boots

holy crap is that all?!
that's pretty damn sweet haha, i went along to a motard event where you needed an approved oil catch can, rubber pegs and a carby that didn't leak when the bike is tipped and all this other safety crap
I'll be there for sure!

the safety crap is for everyone elses and your safety. if your bike does not look safe i am sure you wont be allowd on the track. just make sure it doesnt leak fluid and the bike is not falling apart and you will be fine. i will see you all there and i should have our new hsr 175 linkage bike there for its first go on tar.cant wait.

Yes safety is important for everyone. If your bike affects MY track time - I'll kick you out. :) That said its not like other tracks where you do need catch cans & has noise restrictions.

Ill be up all the way from Melbourne, starting my holidays early so i can catch up on the qld action. Cant wait to see you all track side!

if west Aus has this stuff i would motard my bike ;)

Sadly Ty I dont think I can im flying up I really want to take mine as it will be finished in time but now way I can? Well mattbombers is driving down maybe he could take it up :-/ lol. But no way to get it back down here :(

Its always an option matt whens the next time you plan to come down after next time?

Sadly Ty I dont think I can im flying up I really want to take mine as it will be finished in time but now way I can? Well mattbombers is driving down maybe he could take it up :-/ lol. But no way to get it back down here :(

if i havent sold it by then i will bring a spare bike that you or anyone else that wants to ride can have a go but if you bend it you own it

Latest posts

Back