next QLD ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berlina304

Reaction score
anyone got any ideas for the next qld ride day? i was thinking it would be good to make it a ride days/camp trip at manar park. throw up some ideas people, keep in mind some people want to come but have to travel.

Last edited:
well id lke to try and make it, but is a lot of travel from townsville(for me and mackay for stubsy) for one days riding so a ride weekend or a couple a days/ camp out sounds worth it. Ive heard of manor park and think it would be a great venue for a trip to ride and meet the faces behind the crazy names.

yeah so we are thinking of having it in the sept holidays so its easier for people to stay over night ect

and we are thinking to have it at either:

the manar
parklands
blackduck valley

So yeah what do you guys think? were do you think we should have it?

yeah manar look like the spot to camp and make a hole weekend out of it

also black duck would be good for a ride weekend to

parklands is the best for just a ride day as you have to camp elsewhere

anywhere else? we should run a pole to see who want to go where?

does manar park have mx tracks with decent size jumps?
i know the accomidation is better but im goin to ride an would rather go to the place with the most to offer for riding

hav a look at few few vids on y/tube manar looks like could be ok? some of the tracks look sorta simialar too parklands mid size track , and thery used to yrs ago hav a proper mini track with an under over jump , looked a bit sketchy but.
So they still could hav somthing and did see on y/tube awhile back some park had built new pit bike track but cant remeber if was them or not
Bdv has 2 or 3 tracks that may be ok for minis , but has been yrs since been down there and they only just opening back up again.
So maybe should do a scout w/end before , somone scope out manar , somone bdv and maybe even qmp? as is bout same distance from brissy as bdv
Other option is a day at fort lytton ?

found it
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xMzsq_kugU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sC2l1nNyMXg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
looks bit how ya going ? haha

yeah fort lytton looks like a wicked track for some mad battles on mini's

bdv surly needs to be scouted out befor we all just rock up out there but it could be promising same with manar

where is qmp? i havnt heard of that place

stu would charge it. i'm keen for a drive out to manar to check it out if anyony wants to tag along.

I will Tommy, keen to check out the 4X4 tracks as well. Getting some new mud tyres soon so I'll be ready to hit the mud pits for a few laughs.

Mannar is not very good for mini's.
That track in the video is history!
the only good thing is the figure 8 mini track.
My display picture is the over jump!

manar it is, ideas for dates now??????? i say nsw school hols. pm me if you want me to organise accom for you i'll be calling them tuesday 13/06 to ask some questions. i will keep you updated.

Im there benno, gonna cut sik, havent ridden an MX track before but will give it a fair go, maybe even lose some bark, can ride trails but, bet these young fellas cant keep up hehe. i put the challenge out(on trails not mx) i know you youngins will smash me at mx though.

we should try fit in just a ride day at lytton to for those who can make it befor the ride weekend at manar

whats peoples thoughts on that one?

Latest posts

Back