nice 110cc 3valve

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
wat do u think. should i get this for $800 bux pretty nice bike. or should i get the same one but with the 19 inch wheels. wat do u think?

AGB-21H-BLACK.jpg
PARTS-2-thu.gif
PARTS-3-thu.gif
PARTS-4-thu.gif
PARTS-5-thu.gif
PARTS-6-thu.gif

Engine 3 Valve 110cc DUCAR Engine
4 Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled
[provides greater fuel efficiency and generates 20% more power than a 2 Valve 110cc Engine]
Starter Kick + Electric Start
Bore & Stroke 52.4mm x 55.5mm
Clutch Automatic
Caliber of Carburetor 25mm
Tube Diameter of Muffler 18mm
Ignition CDI
Transmission 4 SPEED
Final Drive #420 chain; 14T/37T
Maximum Speed > 100+ KPH
[vary depending on rider weight and road condition]
Maximum Load 120 KGS
Seat Height 720mm
Ground Clearance 147mm
Fuel Capacity 3L including 108mL reserve
Front Tyre 2.50" x 10"
Rear Tyre 2.50" x 10"
Front Suspension Upside Down Forks
Rear Suspension Adjustable Heavy-Duty Monoshock
Front Brakes Wave Blade Disk Brake
Rear Brakes Wave Blade Disk Brake
G.W. / N.W. 78 / 63 KGS
Product Size 159 x 67 x 100 cm
Package Size 137.5 x 42.5 x 70 cm

k

o i have seen that bike on ebay???

it looks sik but the parts on it and engine wouldnt be that great [ typical asians]

dont think ducar are in partnership with honda.

Move onto the Jialing engine,(125 thump, GT-X (Pitster in US). This thing is probably the best off the shelf china donk on the market. Simply because Jialing is in partinership with Honda, and can feed of their knowledge. They make good horse power, and are rerasonably reliable if maintained.
Taken from another forum!

Is this the same size as the real thumpstar?? can an adult drive a thumpstar or copy or is it 2 big. :? DO THE REAL THUMP PROS HAVE 10 INCH WHEELS

real Thumpstars have 12" front, 10" rear.
my bike is running 12" front and rear. :)

do u have any places near by that sell mini dirt bikes, if so just go ask them how much for a 12" rim, i will post up some sites that also sell 12" rims for you also.

lol

Its going to be a pogo stick with wheels!! If your thinkin about buying this bike i would first buy a new real shock assembly. The standard one is straight spring with no res you'll be feeling the jumps 50 metres past them.

Lilscottie said:
Bit Late of a Reply Dude.
Was this an old post?

i think the motorspeed bse's are pretty good. i love the look of that bike though. i wont say much more because i really think this is a old post? correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks.

PS

To a Mod is there any way of telling how old the thread is? If not can you make a way? ty.

14-10-2005, ... very old....

The date is at the top of each post ;)

DUCAR are HONDA engines

LOL. No Noob. check back there is a thread about this. They use old technology from honda or some shit. They are not the same engines.

Latest posts

Back