Nicks LXR Anima 150f

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff nick, that seat always looks comfy.

Looking good there. Bet you can't wait to go for a spin!

Cheers boys yeah i cant wait but im not gonna bother kicking it in the guts just yet i might wait till ive got the pwk33 sorted first

Awesome, can't wait to hear how the 190 is in a linkage from too. Scalvini pipe next?

I've got some pro bolt titanium bolts on my bike as the Aus dealer is close to me, I'm loving the anodised red bolts and Tb dipstick, but where did you get the banjo fittings? are they just Earls?

I think nick got the banjos from the oil cooler i bought off him phil. Hey Nick where exactly did the bolts come from also bud?

Yeah the fittings came with the cooler i sold to Mick and the bolts actually came from pro bolt.

Looking at getting some nice red silicon fuel / oil hose to replace the black rubber crud on there atm

Im looking into pipes actually phil im just trying to find the right setup since the Anima runs a crf 50 angle exhaust port

Last edited:
Hey nick does the 150f run crf exhaust port to mate?

Hey nick does the 150f run crf exhaust port to mate?

yeah they do Mick thats why I'm having a hard time finding a pipe... the PC pipes that they made for the LXR only work with the KLX style head .... I actually got away with putting a FMF powercore made for a crf 50 style engine on my old Dpro with the Z160 (klx style head ) by heating it up and bending it ... theres not a great deal of difference on the angle but just enough to piss you right off !! .

Dhz actually sell the right pipe for the LXR with a crf style head thats what im running atm with the stock nitro circus style muffler ..... but yeah makes it hard when you wanna change it out for a nice after market pipe...

That sucks bud, get a good pipe and have it cut and shut up near the flange were it will be hidden. My pipe now has been cut on 4 separate occasions for the engine swaps over time. But im now chasing another as the old one is rusting all the way to the muffler which is something you don't see much of on Pittys.

Last edited:
Arrow and doma make exhaust for a crf based head on the lxr :)

I modified a crf 150 pro curcuit pipe on my race bike, lxr with the anima 190 fdx and pwk 33 :D

Arrow and doma make exhaust for a crf based head on the lxr :)

I modified a crf 150 pro curcuit pipe on my race bike, lxr with the anima 190 fdx and pwk 33 :D

Hey Jansson just the person ive been meaning to talk to actually .... how did you bolt the pwk 33 to your manifold mate im after ideas as no one around here sells anything for it to bolt up to ??

On my practice bike i just mounted it with an rubber boot. looks like the one you posted before. I know that aint 100% right because the hole in the carburetor is offseted. But that was what ycf had when i bought the engine and carb.

Im not sure yet how i will do on the race bike, either lathing the carburetor so it isnt offseted and use a smaller rubber boot.

On my practice bike i just mounted it with an rubber boot. looks like the one you posted before. I know that aint 100% right because the hole in the carburetor is offseted. But that was what ycf had when i bought the engine and carb.

Im not sure yet how i will do on the race bike, either lathing the carburetor so it isnt offseted and use a smaller rubber boot.

Okay thanks for the advice the only thing is the rubber boot i have is only good for a 28mm carb so im thinking i might get a custom mani adapter made up for mine

Latest posts

Back