night racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

team rat

Reaction score
hey there guys last chance for night racing out near st kilda this saturday nite pm me if your keen for the address starts at 5:00 nothing serious just good fun racing hope to see you all there

yep count me in m8 , no bike tho but hopefully comin out with some mates shud be a gd nite.......hopefully this weather clears up

yeah for sure bud if not guess were racing in mud lol should be a good laugh

i hav been so far all its done is root the spline and not really workd but this time im making 1 2mora from old kicksrats and gear shifters and im mig welding it not lettn u braze weld it hahahahahaha

do u reckon it will still be on this weather isnt gettin much betta

i hope so coz i built a gearshifter 2day and im keen 2 test it out might cum if i can get sum1 else 2 cum with me coz i dunno how 2 get there lol

haha i might just come out to see the mud bath, not gonna bother riding......let me know rick if its still on m8 cheers

was a great night, its really different riding at night but it was great want wait 4 the next 1 !

yeah night was shitty but was good to see a few blokes come out to check out the track, in the shocking weather conditions hope to see all of you blokes next time with ya bikes and we can have some racing wroom wroom

hey sorry i didnt make it out but it was just to cold and we for my little girl. see you all next time.

yer for sure wens this shit hapnin again wer all keen to hit it up! how much it cost?

Last edited:
alright sweet i can think of atleast 4 people that would be keen. any chance we could get some dates as to wen this shits on again?

whens the night ride fellas keen to get back out there and grab ma gogs and get some riding done i will hopefully pring a few more ppl aswell

Latest posts

Back