Nike Boots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too bright, they look like really high cut air force 1's haha

lol so much racist joke potential right there..... will keep quiet

but yeh they look crap

258x8447-400x600.jpg

Last edited:
Dungey will be wearing them too. Also Nike said they wont even be advertising these for the public. They are just for the riders right now.
I reckon with some better colour combos they could look cool, they just picked bad colour setups and makes them look wack.

FUUUUGLYYY...uuuurghh:p
they look like rubber boots...lol

ewww, nah i dont like them. I think Nike Should stick to basketball and sneakers or whatever.

na they look like ****, also need more buckles, i could see em filling up with water, mud and dirt real quick............but not so bad for them(dungey & stuart) they prob wear em a couple of times then get another pair......lol we all no why they wont be released to the public....cause no one will buy em

^^^^ The latest in The Moto-Homo line...

"feel just as good in your anus, as they do on your feet... Now with stippling for extra "grip" in the muddy sections"....

gay booties.

Bring back the Rossi belt-buckle-ups i say!!!

^^^^ The latest in The Moto-Homo line...

"feel just as good in your anus, as they do on your feet... Now with stippling for extra "grip" in the muddy sections"....

gay booties.

Bring back the Rossi belt-buckle-ups i say!!!

lol you really are old tom.....hehe jks bud

maybe just a bit... ha ha ha... mate, who didnt have a pair of those things if your over 25 yrs old??

hey tom i never had s psir of rossi had astars my hole life n im over 25. but i do know the boots you are talking bout maybe i am old.

ROSSI'S ..... now there is a walk down memory lane ...grew up in em and yeah they were tough ...used to make you even feel tuff when ya buckled up .... I miss that

Latest posts

Back