nitro run in

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 1. Idle for 3 tanks then slow driving for 1 tank then medium for 1 tank then it's good to go flat out. Most manufactures recomend that you replace the glow plug after run in but mine went good for another 10 or 15 tanks before I had to replace it.

I had 1. Idle for 3 tanks then slow driving for 1 tank then medium for 1 tank then it's good to go flat out. Most manufactures recomend that you replace the glow plug after run in but mine went good for another 10 or 15 tanks before I had to replace it.

ummm are you talking about RC?

This thread is 12 months old... I'm tipping he doesn't need help with the run in period anymore. ;)

hmmm idle for 3 tanks LOL do not do that method all you need to do is do a 4 tank break in procedure first tank let idle 2nd tank go about half throttle and break every 5-10 feet 3rd tank same speed except ease the break and do slow long swooping turns 4th tank do full throttle in increments so full throttle for 3 seconds each and your done :] now your ready for precise tuning

Latest posts

Back