nitrous 150cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're just making the engines bigger and bigger, soon you wont be able to find a 125 china, which is bad because they're better.

You dont need that top speed on tracks anyway, all you need as a good amount of horse power and a lower CC engine, makes more sence.

Couldnt wait to see what they say the recommended retail price is, $4499.00. Hehe.

Last edited:
Thats a nice bike. These budget bikes just keep getting better and better. Loving the look of that engine as well. I wonder what type of copy that carby is?

They're just making the engines bigger and bigger, soon you wont be able to find a 125 china, which is bad because they're better.

You dont need that top speed on tracks anyway, all you need as a good amount of horse power and a lower CC engine, makes more sence.

Couldnt wait to see what they say the recommended retail price is, $4499.00. Hehe.

bigger cc means more power! more torque and more fun... i dont see why you would want to go back :p im sure the production of 125 will keep on going!

pit bike wise? i dont think they do! i think pitpro is leading with there xr above all the under $1000 mark ebay bikes

PitPro 140XR with 150cc engine

Hey guys, Just letting you know the PitPro 140XR is also available with the YX 150cc engine.

See link below:
PITPRO 150XR

The 140cc engine goes very very hard and I dont think the 150cc is really neccessary. However if you want that extra 10cc over your mates we have it available.

Currently these are not available through ebay, however they may be in the future.

Last edited:
We've been testing a similar bike the new DMX150ccPro with the YX motor in it for a couple of weeks now. Its nice to be able to ride a fast bike on a track and have power to spare and not have to twist the grip off the throttle. As for only 10cc more than the 140 The power/torque difference feels huge between riding the 2. Give me the 150 anyday over the 140. The bigger engines are without a doubt the way of the future for many of the smaller bikes, when matched to bikes that are coming out with better and better suspension packages the future for our small bikes is looking very fast.

DMX MOTORCYCLES

What would it take to bring a Nitrous up to PitProXR standard? Pro Taper bars, front & rear suspension... although rear suspension doent seem toooo bad, frames are the same... there's not much else that makes up the overall bike quality is there? stickers and such but thats not quality really... and the cnc alloy parts like foot pegs, levers, etc did i forget anything?

Last edited:
if u want a nitrous to be the standard as a pitproxr then jsut buy an atomik reign they are preety much the same size and look.

Latest posts

Back