nitrous on orion 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost

Reaction score
hi,has anyone tryed nitrous on there orion 125 and does anyone know if the 49cc nos kit would fit? :D

why would you think of running a nitros set up on a dirt bike. there are many better and safer ways to gain more boost from a 4 stroke engine than that dreaded word.

if ur gettin a new engine soon, try nos with ur ond one & see wot happens.

mate, just use some high octane fuel, gives it a kick, im putting a little turbo on mine soon, not a big job, should be good fun, im already poping mono's in 4th with my current setup so this should be insane.

Franky said:
mate, just use some high octane fuel, gives it a kick, im putting a little turbo on mine soon, not a big job, should be good fun, im already poping mono's in 4th with my current setup so this should be insane.

What is your exact setup ?

Does your gearing give you like 20km/h in 4th because popping monos in 4th sounds pretty unreal, but yeh i wouldn't know you could've spent thousands of dollars doing work to the bike.

haha nah man, havent spent much at all. you could pop mono's with your current setup, if your running the 48 tooth sprocket it would be hell easy.

Im copying this setup, the only problem im having at the moment is the oil and water lines.

Franky said:
haha nah man, havent spent much at all. you could pop mono's with your current setup, if your running the 48 tooth sprocket it would be hell easy.

Im copying this setup, the only problem im having at the moment is the oil and water lines.

I can mono in first and second but i don't see how you can mono in 4th ? Do you have really short gears? because i don't think the stock 125cc has enough power to mono in 4th with stock gearing.

not enough power? I had mine rebuilt with good rings and a good piston BUT, i still dont see why you cant pop mono's in 4th?, i also have a KTM450 and i do alot of jumping riding etc.. so im pretty good when it comes to mono's. Are you leaning all the way back on your bike?, How much do you weigh? :p

No not leaning all the way back, could prob do that, but thats not a real mono, real monos are from using the brute power of the bike. I weighed 83kg when i last checked, but im 6'2"

well.. just lets aim for 3rd then, just try leaning back a bit and pulling the front of the bike up. will come up easy.

hey FRANKY seen your post's im soon to turbo a chinse atv which has the same engine as the thumpsters / just asking what turbo you using also carb? i was gunna big bore mine for cc than add a inner roter kit for tunning and a carb? for oil thinking of using a car diff pump or make a oil pump of anuther engine run off moter i dont have water cooled turbo/ let us know how you go whith it and the oil issue/ was gunna run suck through as easyer (probly) than later try and seal the carby off and run blow through so could have bov cheers Tim

nitrous is safe on any engine if set up correctly. if you use nitrous use a wet kit as opposed to a dey one. all it does is put more fuel and air in for a bigger bang.it is not a magic potion like the myth says. if in doubt buy a book and you will see how easy it is to use and SAFE.

damn! i was trying to find the bikes from the boys at detonator. Love there wet kits!

hey franky did u build ur engine like how u SAID u built my cag with the 160 on it i just got a pit pro 125 and ull be lucky to pop it up in 3rd and hold it but there is no way u can pop it up in 4th unless ur making major power why dont u name the parts you used dont just go into a forum and say parts that other people say they are lookin at as a good mod sorry to burn u mate but im still not over u told every 1 u had my bike lies mate lies catch franky

lol, only way i can mono now is if i stand up! hasnt got enough balls to pull it up, compared to my old compact bike

but why do mono's in 4th? bikes were desgnd so that both wheels would be used to the most

Latest posts

Back