no more pitpro.. I sold it!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranga

Reaction score
well

i sold my pitpro the other day and i really didnt want to but due to massive cop increase in my area and fines it kinda made sense to do so... so i was sitting around at home and it hit me .......

i have just bought a CT110 (postie) and i shall be making it into a motard bike i think that would be hilarious and very different... i will do some easy mod engine work and have a bit of a fiddle... commuter by day fun at night....

what ya all think of my plans ?? will a postie work for motard ???

buy a z50 man and be done with it

will never loose money,will pull chicks alllday long
cool factor it huge
and mod the frick out of it

yeah, z50 or a dax:) posties are common and should be used only for parts....

but then, with a 120/60-17 on the rear...it could look pretty cool...

Last edited:
Buy a motovert rx125 get it regoed and ride it everywhere like me with no hassle!

yeh was looking at the motovert but to much dosh...

i only work 8 ks down the road... a postie would be sweet cheap bike to run around on i got one for 1200 bucks 05 model with 20,000ks on the clock with 12 months rego.. got bigger sprokets and big bore kit ..... plus being automatic it does hetic burnouts :) will get pics...

plus it came with the orgianal orange post bags so i now go on footpaths to avoid same traffic lights :) and 6 bucks of fuel last me 2 weeks win win...

Latest posts

Back