No Spark! Why! Help Please

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_just_stacked_101

Reaction score
i have a hond 1981 three wheeler (i know odl ) but it worth a bit in 4 or 5 years and my dad wants to rebuild motor but i said no let me ride for 1 month then i do it cuz motor is fine well ive been trying to start it i cleaned carb and all but theres no spark i took plug out and nuthing i touched on eingine obviously checked magneto check wires o and if any1 has a bike what goes on the left part of engine i was thinking magento like my 125 but no its just a shaft i had 1 a while back and a pull start went there (i know 110 with pllstart weird)

Hey mate welcome the forum....I'm not familar with the bike and to be honest you have already done all I could suggest.... but we do have some switched on members who may be able too help....I'm sure someone will be along soon.

i have a hond 1981 three wheeler (i know odl ) but it worth a bit in 4 or 5 years and my dad wants to rebuild motor but i said no let me ride for 1 month then i do it cuz motor is fine well ive been trying to start it i cleaned carb and all but theres no spark i took plug out and nuthing i touched on eingine obviously checked magneto check wires o and if any1 has a bike what goes on the left part of engine i was thinking magento like my 125 but no its just a shaft i had 1 a while back and a pull start went there (i know 110 with pllstart weird)

id say u need new points
the old 3 wheelers have points behind the flywheel
not the same as pitbikes with an electronic ignition
cheers
Reece

yea n check the gap in da spark plug n make sure is clean n not to big.u can do this by using a "Feeler Gauge".

Latest posts

Back