nokia phone, RESTRICTED???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_demon24

Reaction score
hows it going i have got a second hand nokia 6300 given to me (because my phone whent through the washing machine lol) but when i turn it on it says "phone restricted" and it gives you a undo button but when you click it, it says "enter restriction code:" and its not my sim card pin or anything cos i have tried all the codes that i use but it says code error but it only does it when i put a sim card in it but when there is no sim card in it it starts up and i can get into it fine.
is there anyway of getting into the phone so i can use it cos i really need a phone!!
cheers:)

enter your imei/Serial number (to find enter *#06# into your phone with sim in or take battery out and it's on a sticker there) that'll tell you when it was reported lost/stolen

tried that code thing and it didnt work but if it is locked to another network why would it be asking for a restriction code to get into the phone wouldnt it just say something like sim card not valid or sim card error???

because alot of company's restrict their phone's so you can only use their sim cards, and you need the code if you wanna use a different network... you can go into the phone shop and get the code off them but ya gotta pay for it! see if anyone you know knows the code for it...

not really, unless you take it into a shop and ask, alot of nokia's are locked to telstra though.. or 3

nar sorry already found it its on vodafone just looked through settings and it said something thing about set to vodafone AU so im guessing thats the network its locked on but thanks for the help ive tried google sooo much it aint funny still havent found nothing but some one might now something time will tell.
thanks

Latest posts

Back