Nominations for VIP's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got rid of about 10 that haven't been on in ages.

The current list of VIP's is as follows:

devilsh15
dirt_bike_chick
Flarry
MasterSpoon
motoXXX
Sidney

you can probably get rid of this lot to mate

we do want active vip's not so many ex members

you can probably get rid of this lot to mate

we do want active vip's not so many ex members

Yeah I agree. Done and done.

So the final list is as follows:

bulldog93
Cactus Jack
crazzy #1
DvDRip
fiffty _boytim
headsmess
Jezebell
Le|Garage
mini mullisha
Mintard
no_crf50_here
pbk
rach88
revmx_89
Skylar
SnItChY
themountain
The_GDFP
thump*140
tomy251
topguntravis
unit_mx
wogtaz ryder

Since i have removed a few, I will allow 5 to be added.

Make your pick's people..... Thread Open again.

Billy has 1 spot already.

I dont think we really need anymore then?

Throw Billy in and close it for a bit i reckon, let some members earn a spot.

^^^^^^^ Not sure about him good guy and all but he is a psto dealer or somethin

i have my reservations

i think logic will be next but has to earn some cred first i reckon

close her up for now

already is i'm told

so is mike reefman, buzz bikes, and mojo/motorbike city are sellin em to i'm told

prostitute much i ask

already is i'm told

so is mike reefman, buzz bikes, and mojo/motorbike city are sellin em to i'm told

prostitute much i ask

Ah ok, i knew about motorbike city and Reefy. And we all seen CH50's plug Rusty and the bike.

I heard it was coming, didnt realise it was already in motion.

And we all seen CH50's plug Rusty and the bike..

whats this CH50's business??

and yer Brad is only supporting PSTO's becuase they are supporting him, that is the way it goes right? support those that support you?

and yer Brad is only supporting PSTO's becuase they are supporting him, that is the way it goes right? support those that support you?

CH50's is ClassicHonda50's

And yeah, thats how it goes but im sure theres more to it than that. If it worked like you say the world would be perfect.

for sure mate but his or there opposition support us and we have to protect that thats all

carnt we all just get along?
haha

lol yes of course Hillzo..

Liam, i wasnt havin a dig at rusty, his series or the PSTO bikes. I like them all.

The discussion did go off track a little as Brads name was bought up for VIP. It was then mentioned that he is/will soon be selling them and the conflict it could have.

Yes, PSTO is supporting his series and the sport but did they approach him? you never know maybe they are supporting it because he is now selling them?

Theres no bashing here, just convo.

lol yes of course Hillzo..

Liam, i wasnt havin a dig at rusty, his series or the PSTO bikes. I like them all.

The discussion did go off track a little as Brads name was bought up for VIP. It was then mentioned that he is/will soon be selling them and the conflict it could have.

Yes, PSTO is supporting his series and the sport but did they approach him? you never know maybe they are supporting it because he is now selling them?

Theres no bashing here, just convo.

i didnt think anyone was bashing, i think i worded it like i was thinking along those lines

i just got out of one of coolies posts that he dosent like brad because of the fact he supports psto but i undestand now from coolies last post or someone elses stating that this site supports other brands

sorry for the confusion

Back on subject hey?

Anyone else before the door closes for a while?

i now know from a reliable sorce that Brad Russell works for PSTO word is he drives them around coz they dont have Aussie license's haha

But yes let PBK in

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back