Nominations for VIP's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we had this disc not long ago, i think you'll find he is only 16yo?

but, but... BUT I LOVE HIM :bigcry: also insert puppy dog eyes...

lol im gonna look back on this comment one day and have to convince my self i was on crack or something

Last edited:
He definately deserves to be in but he is 16 so it can't happen. It will be his 18th birthday present.

Yeah Jesse is pretty cool, plus his keen to help sort out a ride day up his way. Said something like we could book out a track for the weekend and camp there and what not. Anyone that can get us that deal deserves VIP lol

Yeah I think Jesse is definately worth it. But he does have a fairly low post count.

Maybe wait a bit till it increases?

Yeah wait till he delivers the goods of sorting out the ride day first ha ha... give him the prize once he does the work.

Post count means nothing. The quality of post does ;).

He has however only been here for 4-5 months. So?

Very true coz at the end of the day its all about quality not quantity.

Keeping Bulldogs post in mind I still say Darren89 should be in here.

Another one I'll nominate is Kingers. His been here since 08 when he came asking for help about a bike and then needing help on how to fix it but he didnt just get the help he needed and fuk off like many others do. Instead he put back into the site by taking the time to make a step by step tutorial with heaps of pics to help out others that come here with the same problem.

He doesnt post much unless he has something useful to add but thats not a bad thing. He is still usually logged in every day and he definitely deserves it in my opinion. Theres a few loyal members out there that dont get a look in due to their lack of post whoring so thats where Bulldogs quote comes into play.

So..... in that case , can we finally get rid of hillz

I wish. haha

Quantity still has a bit to do with it. Can't have people that haven't been on for that long without doing something decent in the scene or a really low post count.

If you come one once a month and post 1 quality article and that's it, I don't think that deserves VIP. It's about being involved in the community on a regular basis.

Kingers hardly uses this site at all anymore. He is mostly on DBW. I haven't seen him add anything on here in ages.

So both Kingers and Bombers are no's for now.

Now Now girls...

Just outta curiosity...How many VIPs are there? Going through some old threads a little while ago, i stumbled onto some vip members that i never even heard of?

Now Now girls...

Just outta curiosity...How many VIPs are there? Going through some old threads a little while ago, i stumbled onto some vip members that i never even heard of?

You haven't even been around 6 months. Ofcourse there will be a LOT of VIP's you dont' know of.

I don't have a count. But once you are a VIP you're always a VIP.

You haven't even been around 6 months. Ofcourse there will be a LOT of VIP's you dont' know of.

I don't have a count. But once you are a VIP you're always a VIP.

WRONG...from my count it will be 7 months on the 28th Nov :finup:

What i was meaning, is the few i came across didnt look like they had been on in quite a while.

WRONG...from my count it will be 7 months on the 28th Nov :finup:

What i was meaning, is the few i came across didnt look like they had been on in quite a while.

Well 6 months and 2 weeks then. :flamesmile:

Yeah there would have been a few that haven't been on in ages. There is no limit to VIP's.

I will try and get a count together if possible.

Latest posts

Back