Noobie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonmun

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been wanting to get in to mini riding for a long time and finally got off my arse and got myself a Pitpro 140LE over the weekend and spent the weekend building it up.

Took me a while to fire it up, when it finally did. It was music to my ears.

I was wondering if anyone out there living around the Pt Cook area want to hook up for rides? Being a NOOB, I have got no idea where to go and what to do, plus I am without a ute or a trailer.

Happy to share the cost of petrol, etc. It will be good to make some friends and learn from more experienced riders.

Cheers,

Jason

Hi Jason and welcome to Miniriders mate.

There are a few members down your way, not sure how close to Pt Cook though.

Hey check out all the Vic Miniriders Ride days. The next one is the 27th of feb at braodmeadows motocross track. We have a monthly ride, one is out at parwan too which is sort of close to where you are. Heaps of people to meet at the ride days to ride with! But I do sometimes go up that way and ride in the state forest.. but it's illegal and I don't want my bike taken so I don't do it much.

Hey Mate... im like 20 minutes from Point Cook. I got myself a 125cc tdr pro and im knida noobie also haha!!! your in luck also mate! i got a van! so if u want to hook up or what ever. pm me and ill send you my phone number, and we can hook up and find somewhere to ride..... (i think i know couple places to learn) so.... hit me up asap bro!

Name: Chris

riding perfer: Dirt

where ya ride: on lake side trails or road(which i shouldnt)

bikes: 125cc Tdr Pro

Latest posts

Back