Noodle box shootout.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixeven

Reaction score
Just a quik heads up on the results of the latest China bike 125cc shootout run today at my place. The results will be in Freerider magazine in a month or so but the big hitters didn't go so well. The Terra Moto was a dissapointing last place and that was out of the 4 bikes left after a few of the crappers didn't make it around for a few laps. The Pro 50z failed to complete a lap before both footpegs snapped off at the same time. Lucky no one was injured. The Braap was withdrawn from the shootout before it started because" it wasn't pre-delivered properly" Just keep an eye out for the story in freerider magazine, ther was some handy ridrs putting these "bikes"( and I use that term very loosly) through their paces around what is probably the best mini track in the country. I won'tt give it away so you can all buy the mag, but out of the bikes that started ther was only 3 that really made it through the day and they were the FMR, Motovert and the Pitster Pro. Not in any particular order it was a good day in the sun and the results will surprise.

was there a Pitpro 138 there? if so how did it go?

Yea
No worries big fella, maybe next time.By the way "not to shabby at the Mini sx" congratulation's
STICK
P.S Who do i see about Racing? Was told that there are track's at Rivwick & Cobaki {lismore?}.Wanted to race this year,but can't get enough track time.

Yeah thanks for that i had a top day even though i got burnt to a crisp and the humidity was so thick that you could taste it...
It was dissapointing to see some of the major manufacturers didn't have representatives there on the day and that we had to shoot up with a few spare parts to keep the bikes on the track...
It will be interesting to see how the bikes go back at the dirt demons compound this weekend as well...
Thanks for the top venue it was all class and the day out thank god the Gem opened at 10am...
Oh yeah and of course it was good to finally put a face to a few people i have been chatting with in the forums and on the phone for the past 18 months...
Cheers
Big Leigh

So much for the PRO50z "Crustys most prefered"

Yeh now that thing was a turd. Oh and stick I thnk those tracks are a part of the now almost unheard of AMA inc. so I don' know about them. We at AMBA will keep ya posted on new events coming up.

Latest posts

Back