not bad for $1500!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

got this and another one but the ti! for $1500! this one with 9 months rego, kenwood deck and system and sports exhaust! the other a running engine but damaged front end

Rofl what a peacer, thats its price 1500... uglyest car ever wow a sports exausght sick!!! Nah jokes man sick as paddick bomb you wicked up there, Should be arsome around the farm

Rofl what a peacer, thats its price 1500... uglyest car ever wow a sports exausght sick!!! Nah jokes man sick as paddick bomb you wicked up there, Should be arsome around the farm

Youre a fuckhead

M8 i think you should think about what your saying b4 you say it this guy just got a bargin the rego and system are prob worth half the price he paid for 2 cars and you go and run him into the ground like some little school kid bully. You are the man :rolleyes:

yeh, 4 like $1,500 that's good, i wouldn't buy it as a road car though! keep it 4 just rippin up some turf! do burnouts & donuts around the far, race ur bike as well, lol

HAY!!! dont have a dig at Daewoo's, i drive a daewoo hahaha :D

and morning tea

its pretty sick for 1500 nice buy crazy. U got your p's or l's?

u cannot see the p plate on the front?

not happy found rust! all those who paid out on it can now call it a rust bucket :(

if it were in a different spot i would but, because its in the place it is in its pritty much unrepairable if u get that guata

Ha, you get what you pay for, but hey 1500 pretty good for a car that you will be driving off a cliff top

there wick-id drift cars dude goodone i want to see some side ways action

Latest posts

Back