Not sellin the first but buying the second !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
=( its crappy most our places dont stock oko anymore because they claim its a hassle to get them here ..... but i still want to order one and get it tuned up on my yx140 lol DHZ has a nice kit and they ship to the us which is awesome !

So I have been looking around ALOT and I kinda decided i want to get a :

KTM 125sx

or

CRF 150RB

used but still in good condition...

i have found a few around the way that aren't too far from home and have decent price tags....

but i'm wondering how you guys feel about it....

I wouldn't mind getting me another pitty if it had 17/14 or better on the wheel size...

but i'm looking to spend maybe 2,000 maybe 2,500

KTM 125sx and crf150rb are completely different bikes, size wise and power delivery.

The 125sx will eat the crf150 power wise. You should narrow down first of all what size bike you want, then go from there.

If you are looking at full size two strokes have a look at used yz, rm, kx as they will be cheaper than KTM.

dont bother with that first bike you posted, its a very basic bike. your much better off getting a rmx 155z as itll be cheaper in the end and is a much better bike

dont bother with that first bike you posted, its a very basic bike. your much better off getting a rmx 155z as itll be cheaper in the end and is a much better bike

lol hes in nebraska america

you guys do have medina sx over there which is pretty much the same ttr linkage bike as the rev mx

MEDINA MINI SX

Latest posts

Back