not so mini minies?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
latley their been more not very minis coming out like bikes with 14" wheels are not mini bikes in my opinion. the idear of a mini bike is it to be small and sketchy to ride? sum bikes now are like the size of jap 80's! wat u guyes recon just for sumthen to talk about?

I saw a AGB29 on ebay with 14" rear and 17" front and they were plugging it as the next best thing so you will probably see more of them soon.

I run the 12" and 14" Combo and have also run 12" 12" for a long time too, either two I like And would prob also like a 12" 10" combo.

latley their been more not very minis coming out like bikes with 14" wheels are not mini bikes in my opinion. the idear of a mini bike is it to be small and sketchy to ride? sum bikes now are like the size of jap 80's! wat u guyes recon just for sumthen to talk about?

Its because its a copy of a copy of a copy of a crf.
Its just getting further and further from the original mini!!

10 / 10 on the crf & AGB-29 runs 14 / 12 but i'm going to turn it to a 12" front, feels to much like an 80cc & a bit hard for the street rides

Hmm I think pit-bikes should be a kind of their own, seperate from mini-bikes and full-sized bikes.

Yeah I think pit bikes are 12/14 and mini bikes are 10/10 or 12/10.
I like the look of the 10/10.

I think if you run 12/14 or bigger it looks weird you got small plastics an frame an the wheels look a bit to big. i run 10r-12f on the thumpstar looks great an fun to ride, any bigger an it looks weird.

Its sorta a different step from Mini Minis..

its called Midsized Minis.. with a 14"front wheel etc..

like the real 50s should only go up to 12" front wheel.. but meh.. im carrying on!

my bike came with 14/12
didnt like the front wheel
so i changed to 12/12
its the sweetest change ive made
bike looks like a mini now!

I agree with most of you,

12"/14" is really good for bush riding through deep ruts and steep decents create a less steep rake angle

12"/12" is great for Motard tar track riding better size for slicks and it drop the front end down lower and gives better turning circle, creates steep rake angle

same as 10"/10" or 11"/11" get it? it changes the ergos and centre of gravity on any bike.

Latest posts

Back