not sure what bike to get

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samual

Reaction score
hi boys been a while ttr is fine actualy im selling looking to upgrade, id like a little moore power for the highways, any sugestions:confused:

First Go Here; - Miniriders.com.au : Aussie Mini Bike Forum
Search your question you will get alot more better answer's.
Second check out MSO Motocycles - Home & PitPro Dirt Bikes Mini Mid Sized Pit Bikes - 110cc - 125RR - 140 - 140XR - 150XR - 250
The pit pros are not how much they say on the website go to eBay Australia - Buy or sell practically anything on eBay, the world's online marketplace and you will get them alot cheaper i have brought a biek off ebay try to buy off the seller onlinebikesandbits.

Cheers

jakey judging by his post I think he's looking for a road legal bike not a china minibike.

others here could probably give better advice than this but if you want a road legal trailbike/enduro like the ttr i'd look at the wr450 or somthing in the wr range, the ktm exc's, the suzuki dr-z range, kawasaki klx, or honda xr's.

honda crf250x or crf450x are both road legal and hammer like hell

Some more info would help such as the size of bike and the amount you want to spend. Otherwise id be saying get the Aprilia RXV 4.5 :D

Latest posts

Back