November 50 of the month Get ya picks in ######

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Sorry i hav'nt posted this early'a bn busy with work & riding :D

So first 10 to post up there ride get in the poll

I think i'll wait for december as im planning to get ne graphics and mod my bike alot more...
Cheers

Ahahah kick me out if you want Im in every month.

DSCN4448.jpg

Ok then I'll enter only if you stop twisting my arm.
Its only stock I know. But sticker kit(unit) prolly wont be here for another few days, so will enter this.......
IMG0031A.jpg

MSO 140s

This is my mso
It now has new plastics and stickers as my dogs thorght thay might have something to eat lol (i left the bike out over night)

I still need to put the new seat on and stickers on the fork covers but its looking good now what do you all think.

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

Motopic.jpg

Moto2.jpg

Haven't had it for too long.. Few bitties changed here and there.. What do you think?

Last edited:
that bike is awesome surrender, what brand is it?

oh don't worry, i know what it is now its a terra moto with crf plastics looks good.

Thanks man, Its a Terra Moto with the ugly shit taken off it. An a couple of other bitties.

They're actually almost the same as the 06 Thumpstar Pro's.

Cheers guys, Yeah they are pretty much the same as the 06 Thumpstar pros. Look a bit ugly stock but I'm stoked with it now.. Goes hard too, i love it..

P6250175.jpg

thats my brothers motard bike, 2007 moto vert pro. pretty stock its only got a 26mm carby, high rev cdi, and a port and polish.

and my bikes in the background lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back