Now What? Honda boys lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah should ban him, agb29kid, and that other one, so he stops cheating in the get to 25 thread. Troublemakers... tut tut

250's are a little different form previous years i think

250's are a little different form previous years i think

Yeah the 2fiddy still has a shitload of changes from the 09, just not the exhaust system...i was wondering why not?

Yeah the 2fiddy still has a shitload of changes from the 09, just not the exhaust system...i was wondering why not?

Because it's still the original style of motor. Haven't reversed the head yet so no need. Usually takes a year or 2 for designs to tricle down to the 250's. Hence why most of the will be EFI next year.

almost as good as mine;)
i shaved a bit off my flywheel today and increased the idleing speed, its sooo much faster off the line :)

ha ha ha, another honda homo on the bandwagon. he he he.
Shearer, you'll find a very strong Blue Vs Red war going on at the moment.. ha ha
You sir, have chosen your side of the fence.. ;)

welcome aboard shearer haha, stick it up these homo yami riders :D

only backwards coz it can be now there injected, 2bangers need there fat power pipes and porberly wont ever be injected

also it ,cuts half the cost of stainless pipe and half the manufacturing cost of the exhuast!

i think some one said somthing about back pressure, well a smaller diamiter pipe will do that no worries.

and heat near the rear shock, Look how close the pipes are to the rear shocks of some moto gp bikes, they dont complain!

also it ,cuts half the cost of stainless pipe and half the manufacturing cost of the exhuast!

the header pipe for the backwards head would cost more to make then the old style, look at all the bends and twists in it, and they're not using much less pipe at all, maybe even the same amount

hmmm well that's not what I've seen :confused:
From what I've seen about the exhaust it has a series of bends back and forth to make up length the engine needs to run efficiently. That was back when the first plans and pics were leaked tho

whoops.. I just googled it haha.

Latest posts

Back