nsw race info 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamo85

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if anyone has some info for the 2010 thumpa races plz

Rusty promotions is planning plenty of races in NSW this year first one in march so I am told.
Mini sx frankston is also in march and 2nd round at shepedon BMX tracks.
I hope they lets us know for sure soon. with no 50's brotherhood mag they need to tell us here.
Ride on DD

first one in NSW is on 20th march at lakes mx traxck which is located in awaba.

i would say this is a definate as it is already in the lakes calendar so hope to see you all there

Good news

Is that on lakes jnr or senior track. Can't wait.

hopfully they'll have pulled some of this **** outta my back by then bruz ....if so I'm shotgun

looking at the regs, looks like a very well run event, and had a quick peek on you tube and the event looked like a blast last meeting. just curious to see what most people in the china class are running engine wise, are they mostly running 140cc or they moving up to the 150/160cc?

hey mate yer i have seen a couple of 140s but MOST people run 150s 160s lightly to not modded engines...

if you do go down i will be there under a blue tent with a pitster pro x4r number 24 and my mat has a green bling machine nuber 88 come over and say hey

and also if i were you i would pay the extra 20 and get into another class (12 inch amutuar) and you will have more a ball and will be constantly racing just about

Latest posts

Back