Nylon motard tyres

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't expect to get them in a hurry from them, i have had way bad ebay experiences with those guys, not cool at all. I don't quite understand the "Nylon" tyre bit either, seems very sketchy...

I have those tires on my rims now.
they are a very cheap tire but they are heeps beter than being on dirt tires on the road.

I think they look like a good cheap way to get onto the Motard track. they won't be the best, but you could always swap on some other tires. the 1.60" on the front is pretty narrow though.

I think it's a good place to start.

Does anyone know if these wheels would bolt straight on to an Atomik MotoX. If anyone has tried or knows the measurements required.

Thanks.

you wouldnt want to lay it over too far with them tyres u would run out of tread, trust me u use all of the tyre. but the rims sizes will be good, mine r standard width which is 1.85 rear and 1.4 front.

maybe buy it for a start to see if u like it then get some decent tyres

If you get a little game you wouldn't want these tyres as Sam said laying over wouldn't be too safe cause i've seen guys using Pirellis on 120 and still get over a little to far and let it go.

I run 120F and 130R Michelin Pilots i think they about the best thing you can get here in Aus.

They will only cost you $160 for a set and that's pretty cheap well it is to me cause i am used to buying tyres twice that by them selves for my road bike :)

If you get a little game you wouldn't want these tyres as Sam said laying over wouldn't be too safe cause i've seen guys using Pirellis on 120 and still get over a little to far and let it go.

I run 120F and 130R Michelin Pilots i think they about the best thing you can get here in Aus.

They will only cost you $160 for a set and that's pretty cheap well it is to me cause i am used to buying tyres twice that by them selves for my road bike :)

What size wheels do you fit the 120F/130R tires on ? Will they fit on a 1.85 wide wheel, or are you using other ones? If you are using other ones, what size and where did you get them from?

Thanks

Sorry to dig up an old thread but if anyone is ever wondering about these tyres they aren't bad to start on but they don't have a lot of tread, enough to get your knee down but you can't push too far with these. Running a low pressure certainly helps and I always get adequate warning before they dump the bike. They're very affordable and have been good value but I'm thinking of upgrading to Michelins soon.

What size wheels do you fit the 120F/130R tires on ? Will they fit on a 1.85 wide wheel, or are you using other ones? If you are using other ones, what size and where did you get them from?

Thanks

Bump boostin's question...
what size tyres will fit on a 1.85 rim?

This has been covered heaps mate, do a search... or just scroll down.
120 will fit a 1.85 rim... dont go wider.... 110 are cheaper....

Get 2.15 rims and buy the 120 bt601

Latest posts

Back