oakey/ toowoomba track.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeremy

Reaction score
hey everyone.. im not sure if there is many poeple from around the toowoomba area on here but anyway who cares! lol this is usally where i go if i feel like a sunday afternoon ride.. its not too bad, got some nice jumps and a couple of really steep ones :D

jeremysbike002.jpg

Hey dude, if u ever want a riding partner give us a holler, i live in bris and am always looking for new places to ride :D

same bro im on the far end of the logan motor way

i'd drive there for a ride fa shure

we should make a weekend day of it

to eaSY peasy
i'd take all me bikes that will blow him away lol

but pitys are way more fun i recon

YEA I NO lol im an ol flucker and me CR is under construction

tis always good to try to keep up with the young blokes
but thats probly why i came off yesterday

stuffed me thumb (THINK IT BROKE) lol even y young bloke it getting harder to keep up with

i need to grow up lol

Let us know if you want to make a day of it one day, as there are four of us from Kingaroy Nanango that'd like another spot to ride (All mini's though)

hey mate i just bought my bike the other day im looking to go for a ride somewhere. how do i get to this place??? cheers mate

where can i ride my pit bike in the toowoomba area????

hey everyone just got my new pitbike the other day and i would like to know where to ride it in the toowoomba area i heard about a spot in oaky/toowoomba but dont know how to get there.
please send me a private message on any spots to ride and how to get there. cheers

Hey guys, i used to live in toowoomba up until january, used to own a sweet as property out at crows nest with a couple of ramps and a few different tracks. But we sold that and i had nowhere to ride, although i've heard of people riding out near the toowoomba dump somewhere. And i'm not sure if the murphy's creek track is still open, but we did a bit of riding there too.

I'm getting me a fifty in the next 2 weeks or so, but i'm based in bundaberg now so im a fair way away.

Latest posts

Back